Thursday, December 31, 2009

mylife in 2009

i guess this would be the right time to recollect what happened to me in 2009.

 work or office life, i observer lots of difference in this year right from jan to dec. i had kept a target to reach certain goal at end in that when i got review i felt happy that i reached my target well. 
i got Apple IpodTouch 32GB and 16 SanDisk curzer Flash Disk as rewards. those made me happy and given good visibiltiy. its all just my hard work. Hard work with proper planning to achieve targets always wins.

i got a new bike from my father, that's helping me alot with my work schedule. no need to argue with auto wala and no need to wait for long time for cabs, avoided lots of uncomfortable things with it. my dad is gr8 :). met with accident. car came and hit. that's a bad incident with bike. but it had saved me.

at starting of the year i didnt get much time to concentrate on the music. but when new freshers batch had joined they did TGWIN, at the time i felt to give time there and i did my job well and taken that opportunity to continue further to practice with friends. i did good practice at home did some nice recordings. but i feel i still can do alot more . i think 2010 i can give good amount of time to MUSIC, lets see..


when i started playing foozball, i met with many ppl and became friends. i used to play very well at defence. my punch power is too good. but at the last 3 months of the year i lost interest in it and didnt bother about the game at all later. best is I met with many ppl.

i have started understanding the relationships and ppl feelings and actions in IT industry. i had got an good idea about how the things will be now. i did some experiments when i do understand the things. results are mixed. i tried to make my friends understand about the things what i have understood from my observations and experiments.some taken postively. i will continue to work on them further.

at the end of year, Floods in parts of country, YSR death, Telangan crisis in AP affected my mind badly

watched beautiful movies (Avatar 3D and 3idiots)
2009 is good year which had yeilded mixed results in my life. somethings i dont remeber :(
i pray to GOD that 2010 will shower bliss of joy, happiness and fulfill everyone's dream. :) :)


                                                                                                                           Good Bye to 2009. :)

No comments: